Saturday, October 21, 2006

Crown



Here is my contribution to this weeks Wednesday Stamper. Early for me! I attended a class last night and that seemed to give me the creative push I was looking for. I could not come up with anything for last weeks schooldays theme, but I consider it a challenge to revisit at a later date. I need to look through my collage images; my creating space is still a mess that needs some hard duty organization. I love Michelle Ward's new stamps. Anyone have any idea what that large stamp in the top left corner says?? She has a challenge going on through her blog but I don't have any real Halloween stamps. Yet another challenge to try and use what I can find in my stash!!

9 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.... this is really great!

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so beautyful.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful! I love your choice of colors

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger johanna said...

this is truly wonderful, tina!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, very gorgeous!!! beautiful collage. is that text stamp from gpp? haven't responded back yet to the garden book, totally forgot! sorry my dear. yes, the book is connected to both gates, front and back. to alieviate binding doris used the mesh, but mine worked fine without since i also used the smaller gates. did you order them? really love my book. i didn't have any schoolkid images either, so i used my own. btw, audrey will play with us for the new gpp stamps. yeah! we need to think what to make ... maybe a bookpage or two, we can bind as we wish?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I like the way the woman is stepping out towards you...and the colors and composition are grand.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love the color combi. This is great!!!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger bockel24 said...

So many details and lovely warm colours - I love it.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic! love this and the one below with the bird. (the word doesn't say anything....it's a combination of a few things....just liked the gothic text)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home