Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wednesday Stamper


Here is my contribution to the birds theme. I don't have too many bird stamps and it is not a subject I use very much in my artwork, but I loved this challenge because it took me out of my comfort zone! No FACES in this particular piece which always seem to feature in my work. The background was a happy accident; the paper was underneath something else I was working on and I just happened to spot it on its way into the trash and thought "mmmmm, I like those colors." Don't you just love when that happens.

4 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful color combination indeed! a real grundgy edge. what amazes me more is the "flowing" background. accident as well? looks like a breeze going through the paper. very cool!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Rika said...

Wow, what a great background!
wonderful job!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Patti G. said...

Very Fun Tina! I DO love when happy accidents happen!!! I wish that would happen to me more often! :0) This looks great!
Hugs,Patti

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger johanna said...

i really really like this! just my taste!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home