Saturday, September 30, 2006

A canvas


This is a canvas I painted well over a year ago and it just sat there waiting..... my motto of late is to try and finish off all those half painted, half done bits and pieces that litter my workspace. I needed something special for a friend and decided to use this canvas because the colors just sang. This was a gift for the owner of my local stamp store. She has been a joy to know and I am just so pleased that her business is booming and that she has stayed open for people like me to submit to our obsessions. She gets the best teachers in and after being in London for the past 3 years where I could hardly find any classes, it is such a joy to have that resource once again. I am hoping to take a class with MaryJo Mcgraw next weekend.
I had just glued on the buttons when I scanned the piece so I hope the glue dries clear! LOL

2 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's such a beautiful canvas and i totally love the blended colors in the background. don't you just hate it when the glue is wet and all white and you take a pic??? hehe i'm sure it'll dry. lucky you to have a store again and wow, mary jo mcgraw. got 2 of her books. glad she's still teaching. at least you know how i'm doing here in deserted luxembourg. munich was fabulous because of my friend's shop and the monthly stamp group meetings. at least i'll be having some fun classes ahead of me. don't spend too much money at the store... says who?

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Patti G. said...

I adore this piece Tina!!!! Just sooooo beautiful!!!! Hugs,Patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home