Thursday, November 02, 2006

Art every Day


Here is today's effort. I found my art journal so I finished off a collage on a prepainted page. I tend to have a lot of unfinished projects and one of my goals is to see things to fruition. I kind of threw this together but I am just pleased I did something because I wasn't feeling creative AT ALL! I have an exam tomorrow and I am feeling quite nervous.
I have just looked at both these pieces side by side and see all the similarities.....mmmmm have to try something different tomorrow for sure. More wild, less thought out maybe?

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Leah said...

isn't it amazing what can come out when we aren't feeling creative?? i felt the same way last night and i'm so glad i pushed through it. great work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home