Saturday, November 25, 2006

Art every Day and Artwords


My art for today is a page in my art journal; the theme for artwords is birds and I incorporated some birds in this piece. I am not sure if this piece is completely finished; I had a very frustrating day in my art room today; I was trying to work on some Christmas cards but just could not get anything to gel the way I intended. I almost gave up but decided to change directions all together and try something different. I am down to 6 inches square of workspace on my table so I think I will have to spend Monday cleaning up.... that is why I can never find anything!LOL

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 square inches! Why that's a ton of space! I don't clean until I'm working one on top of another - so last week I cleaned and that including (since I work with clay) on the floor with sponge and large container of water (no vacuuming - bad dust). So I can appreciate the need to order things - next in line, my office, which is, at the moment, just a collection of piles of paper and magazines and paper and canvas, etc.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Leah said...

hehe, i am needing to do a LOT of cleaning too! ack! this piece is great. i love the three birds at the bottom.

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre work is so awe inspiring and your backgrounds are breath taking...Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home