Sunday, November 19, 2006

Art every Day


My art for today is an atc. I made the background yesterday as I had paint left over from my journal page. I hate to waste paint!LOL And I had a sheet of nudes left over from a swap so the image was on my desk... Like I say, I never really preplan stuff unless it is for a specific swap. I have a swap to get out but I am struggling a bit for ideas since it is fabric based and I am literally afraid of my sewing machine. Never let it be said that I balked at a challenge... I am struggling though.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is yummy! wow, a fabric based swap, way to go! you're getting more experimental. funny ... when i went to bed last night it struck me that i had some unused paint on my palette thingy. but no way would i get up again, but thought what a waste! good for you for making good use of it! haha and i also have a few nudies printed and out on my art table. they will be used, eventually ...

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Leah said...

i'm a little scared of my sewing machine too! i wish you luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home