Friday, November 24, 2006

Art every Day


My piece for today is my contribution to a project for Joanna; a very brave member of our community who was recently diagnosed with cancer. The words say "I'll praise you in this storm" Lyrics from a song by Casting Crowns. The CD was recommended to me by a friend going through some hard times and I have found a lot of comfort in it.
Praying for you Joanna.
I spent the last hour of the day searching for a bunch of images I know I have somewhere but could not find. I ended up using what I could lay my hands on but I was so frustrated!! I have been trying to organize my room but it is just too small. So this piece was actually created on Thanksgiving day, but I did not get it posted in time!

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so sweet of you, what a beautiful collage. maybe we can search our images together? hehe my family grew up with a dear american family. so i grew up with annual thanksgiving dinners, big turkey, corn etc. although we don't celebrate, i understand what it means. i guess that's why my family loves turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn and pumpkin pie? hope you had a nice one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home