Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Some paperartsy goodies



Here are 2 samples I made using paperartsy stamps. I am going to have to learn how to put in links!!! I am working on it Audrey!!LOL
The atc was just for fun but the card was for a friend and I thought I would play with making a matching envelope. I am totally against the naked envelope. I always try and put something on my envelopes even I just plonk down a stamped image. Sally Turlington makes the coolest envelope art I have yet to come across on the net.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is now my third attempt at trying to post :( tried also yesterday. strange blogger world
love the samples, even if those are not your normal colors. suit you sooo well!! and finally opened somerset and love both articles. tiphoni's stamps are sooo cute! at least i know where my rubber is. let's see in october about the trade, we won't get them too soon anyway. i love the influence tatoo images been having on designers and illustrators lately. too bad she didn't look into those mags. would love to see some of that in rubberstamps ...

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Tina! I was just googling my own name for grins and ran across this nice comment you made about my mail art envelopes. (If I'd seen it before, I didn't remember.) How sweet of you to pass along that opinion of my work. Thanks a bunch. And btw I, too, am against the naked envelope. Unfortunately, sometimes it makes my replies, raks, etc. a bit late!! Sally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home