Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another paperartsy creation


I have had internet connection problems all weekend. Really makes you realise how much time is spent online. My freight arrived yesterday and now I face the daunting task of unpacking everything and squeezing it into every nook and cranny I can find. I half unpacked one box today but I am trying to find the boxes that have my stamps so I can reaquaint myself with them!!!
It has been over a month since I gave up diet Coke but for some reason tonight I have been craving one soooooo bad. Here is hoping I do not give in to the temptation! I am buying a bottle of wine tomorrow night to take my mind off it! LOL. I can say I have been drinking much more water than I ever have in the past. That has got to be a good thing. In fact I have only had something fizzy quite occasionally. My car is littered with bottle of water. Even the kids don't get to drink too many fizzy drinks these days. Their latest thing is Koolaid singles! Still sugar as opposed to fizzy sugar; its still all sugar. They drink water when they can't find anything else.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for sticking to no-coke. Don't give up!! (Not quite sure whether I should mention that I just opened a can diet coke lime?) BRAVA!!! Oh boy, having to unpack all the boxes will not be fun. Got your priorities well set (...stamps ..) Glad all arrived finally. We drink a lot of fizzy water here in Germany, like Perrier. Fizzy is more exciting than no-bubbles and no sugars at all. Beautiful card!! Really like the colored background. The number background is great, isn't it?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Patti G. said...

Beautiful art Tina and you goooooo girl on the giving up the Coke! Awesome! One whole month is terrific! Good luck with you boxes doll! Love,Patti

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger moi said...

You guys are awesome!!!!! Thanks for the words of encouragement about the diet coke. I am going to resist that temptation!!!!! Belinda, I absolutely LOVE(D) diet coke with lime!!!LOL It is difficult though.
Tina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home