Monday, January 01, 2007

ATCS to trade

Joyce set up an atc trade via blogs on the collage cat group so here are some of mine I would like to trade with fellow bloggers and artistes!! Just send me an email or leave me a comment if you want to trade. I will be listing more all week long so please check back.

Blogger is not letting me upload pictures(what is the deal with that of late?? So frustrating!!!)
Please check here if you want to trade; http://www.flickr.com/photos/16367201@N00/341571272/
Thanks for looking.

3 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tina,

i am cat riley and i would love to trade with you for your atc "peace". i am listed on joyce's blog. please have a look at my atcs and let me know if we can trade. i only have 3 listed, and they are similar, so if there is nothing there you care for, i understand. i look forward to hearing from you.

catriley2004@yahoo.com

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tina, I'd love to trade if any of these are still available. A,B,C or E...

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina--i got my atc and i love it! it's awesome. will you email me with the best address for people to use to contact you directly? a couple of people have asked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home