Sunday, December 31, 2006

Art Goals for 2007


I have enjoyed reading fellow bloggers Art goals for 2007. So here are some of mine.
I do enjoy swaps as I feel it is a great way to experience art from all over the world and a means to further my art by seeing and feeling what others are doing and thus get inspired to try new things. I made quite a bit of personal art this year but I still want to get into art journaling big time. I am going to try my hardest to attend art and soul this year as a means of connecting with other artists.Blogging has definitely taken connecting with like minded artists to a new level. I hope to meet lots of new friends online via blogging.

I finished this canvas off a couple of days ago. The scan is a bit blurry because of the dimensional objects on the canvas. Like I said, I want to start the new Year free of any swap obligations!

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tina! the links for our swap are up on http://joycevance.typepad .com (all the way down in the left corner) -- make sure you email me the direct link to your atcs when you get a minute. i'm lookin forward to trading with you. your work is beautiful!

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so good to see your beautiful art and blog posts again!! may your art continue to grow and bloom in 2007!
ahem ... a&s in virginia or portland??

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This canvas in wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful artwork in the new year :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home