Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wednesday Stamper Week 4



Here are my entries for this week's Wednesday Stamper. We moved back to the US this week and I found it quite challenging to stamp since all my supplies are scattered all over; most of my stamping supplies are in transit and have not arrived yet but it was nice seeing a lot of the stuff I left behind even though I have to unpack everything yet again since we not only moved from England to the US, but moved house in the US yet again!!! I promised myself I am going to trim down all my "stuff" and really go for a major reorganization.
I made a tag for starters and then decided to try out the same stamp in a different format. However I think they are still very similar even though I tried to vary the style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home